SPARE PARTS AND CHEMICALS FOR RO PLANTS / STP / GENERATOR.
- Chemicals for Different Water Treatment Systems.
- Diesel Generators & Solar Panels.
- Water Treatment Components & Spare Parts.
- Fire Fighting Pumps.
- Aurora, Waterfall
Chemicals for Different Water Treatment Systems.
- RO membranes antiscalant
- Pre and post treatment chemicals
- Membrane cleaning chemicals
- Industrial chemicals
Diesel Generators & Solar Panels.
- Undertakes supply / installation / overhauling of diesel generators
- Supply / installation of package substation / ATS panels based on customer requirement.
Water Treatment Components & Spare Parts.
- Media vessels
- Membrane pressure vessels
- Brackish and seawater membranes
- All types of dry installation and submersible pumps
- Filters & filter housings
- Cartridge filters and swimming pool filters
- All kinds of spare parts
Fire Fighting Pumps.
- We have got reputed clients to which we supply fire water pumps.
We are the suppliers of fire fighting pumps(Aurora, Waterfall)
Our UL listed and FM approved fire pumps provide you with a reliable solution for your fire fighting pump needs by combining the stringent quality measures of UL, FM and NFPA standards with our proven experience in the fire protection field. We can offer you a complete package of services starting from engineering assistance
Fire Fighting Pump.
A fire pump is a part of a fire sprinkler system›s water supply and powered by electric, diesel or steam. The pump intake is either connected to the public underground water supply piping, or a static water source (e.g., tank, reservoir, lake). The pump provides water flow at a higher pressure to the sprinkler system risers and hose standpipes.
A fire pump is tested and listed for its use specifically for fire service by a third-party testing and listing agency, such as UL or FM Global. The main code that governs fire pump installations in North America is the National Fire Protection Association›s NFPA 20 Standard for the Installation of Stationary Fire Pumps for Fire Protection. Fire pumps function either by an electric motor or a diesel engine, or, occasionally a steam turbine.